The news is out! By now, you’ve probably heard that IMPLAN has retired Pro.
From its launch in 1999, IMPLAN Pro had a great run, but the time has come to look to the future. That’s why new data is no longer available for IMPLAN Pro. This shift will allow our team to focus on IMPLAN Version 6, our cloud-based software. We are so excited for Pro users to experience the newest features and exciting improvements to our software that they’ll find in IMPLAN Version 6!
If you’re not already using IMPLAN Version 6 and still need to transition out of Pro, you’re in for a treat. Once you make the shift, you’ll experience many of the great benefits of Pro, but with added features and improved functionality.
Exciting Features You’ll Find in IMPLAN Version 6
IMPLAN Version 6 is designed to alleviate the day-to-day challenges of economists and non-economist alike. From public policymakers to institutional researchers to economic scholars and beyond, those who rely on input-output modeling to shape our understanding of communities both large and small can now do so more conveniently than ever before.
Let’s take a look at just a few of the features IMPLAN Version 6 brings to the table.
- New Industry Impact Analysis Event allows you to enter values for any portion of output – and no more ABP!
- One-click Industry Contribution Analysis – State and local taxes are now split!
- Examine SOC level Occupation and Environmental emissions data by region and impacts
- Compare data across regions, industries, and even time in Data Library
- Improved methodologies, SAMs, trade flows, and multipliers
- Enhanced MRIO capabilities to analyze more than one region with direct impacts
Make the Move Today
Are you ready to say goodbye to Pro and start taking advantage of everything IMPLAN Version 6 has to offer? Talk to a team member today to learn how you can update your data with our new cloud software IMPLAN Version 6. You can also watch the recording of our recent Ready to Leave Pro? webinar to learn more about making the move or sign up to attend the next session on May 11th 2022. We’re so excited to help you as you make this transition and get familiar with all the great features we’re implementing to welcome the future of IMPLAN.